God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Angelic Intervention

Several times I faced angelic intervention .. Whether unbiased and impartial as I am.

The first time, the year 1998 / 9, then I intend to distribute invitations kids worship near my school. When on the highway, I walk right lane, suddenly from the front of my car right into me there quickly. Maybe the car just crucify car behind him. Really, actually I was not able to move slightly, just figured I would run over. But somehow, suddenly I'm spinning (like there are plays me) and leads over to the curb, so I was spared from the deadly collision.

The second, about 2000, during a Sunday service. With the purpose of disposal. Because the previous week had made an appointment with the pastor, and I was asked to fasting. When the pastor arrived, I could feel his presence, my hand slowly crossed at the chest. As attached. I noticed no marks / stamps such as the fingers or hands are restraints are sturdy, and I can not let go, even though the pastor has not been approached, not even to the pulpit.

The third, and so on, I always protected when driving motorcycles on the road. Because I often spy the dangers and I avoided the danger.

The others, while serving the release, I'm often asked for help angel of the Lord so that quick release process is complete.

In essence, God send angels to protect their children. God assigns angels to serve us. But we can not arbitrarily rule them, but ask the Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment