God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Importance of Reading and Meditating on the Word of God

Ever hear the song rainbow of God's creation by the blind? Like this piece of song ..

Rainbow rainbow ... How beautiful are you - he said
Red green yellow at blue sky - he says ..
Your Painter Whose great
Rainbow rainbow... The God's creation - he said

Whose laugh means to understand .. Or maybe who have experienced spiritual blindness? Honestly, I used one of them ..

In the past I thought they had a lot to know the truth of the Word of God is also the world service through books that I read and preaching pastor at the church. Teaching them is not wrong, but my fragile foundation, because standing on the knowledge and experience of others but I have not experienced the reality of the truth of God's Word. Become, my eyesight is just a vague, pseudo shadow, which I will not be able to win when challenged devil. Because my answer was always contain the word "word-so" instead of "Word of God says. " Original shame if to blame the devil so.

But God never let His children humiliated. Slowly but surely, God began to teach me a life based on God's Word. He gives wisdom and understanding very clear about the verse that he is going to discuss.

Later I understood, I was allowed to learn through books and the priest as an introduction to my introduction of the Word of God. But after my increasingly growing spiritual man, I was no longer required to drink milk (the recollection of others), but eating foods that are hard (to digest the Word of God directly from the source, by listening to the wisdom of God who taught directly).

Remember, do not rush, so that the embedded foundation is perfect. Nothing will be able to shake, unless we allow it.

Do not leave food staple and replace it with a snack or junk food (food waste). That's very unhealthy. Makes us susceptible to disease. So, be careful in inserting things into our hearts or our minds .. Whether through sight, or hearing us and our imagination. Word of God is the best and essential to our daily consumption.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment