God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Simply I

I am your Lord, who replenish you. You should lean to me. Believe me always. Believe me and do not be afraid. Should you rely on God's power alone. I will not forget you. Relief will come to you. You'll see and and realize kuasaKu.

Fortitude is a faith that is tested almost to the point boundary. You must wait, believe, hope, and joy in me. Do not rely on humans, but to Me, ... Me - your strength, your Helper, Your needs fulfillment.

This is an extraordinary test. Whether or not I'm Your needs fulfillment? Every great work is being done to me must have passed the tough exam period like this.

Be patient and be glad, O soul. Wait till I show My way. Will exceed the joy of your soul rejoicing in Heaven when the wait after the exam. I named her as the winner. However, no one can become disciples of winning if he does not want to wait until I give the command to launch. You should not feel anxious if you know that I am a recruit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment