God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

It's My Life Lord, I Give To You

Father .. Why are You are so good?
Why are You are so patient with me?
Why do not You look me despicable?
In fact I have to disappoint You!

You are always cheer me.
You always understand me.
You are always calm me.
You never leave me alone

Often I want to run away from You.
That's because I have been guilty of You,
has double You.
But You always confirm my steps, not blame me.
You always give new hope.

Father .. What have I done?
I've hurt You, even add it to question the goodness of You heart!
Forgive me Lord, I'm guilty of You.
I'm really sorry.
It's my life Lord, I give to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment