God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Double the Lord

Did you know that double the Lord same with sin of magick? Double the Lord not only with other gods / demons, but also anything that makes God to be number 2, even into number 3, 4, etc.: D.

Anything? tv show, hobby, job, money, career / position, the game, our spouses, family, friends, and what makes us prioritize / concerned other than God.

That's what happened to me. And that was the beginning of all things I never expected. In the past I've asked him to leave me. That's because I feel my life is over, and I have been ignoring him for the sake of something uncertain. And without God made the tough times / my depression like no end.

I do not want, also no right to judge anyone. Everyone can make mistakes. But most important is that we run where / to whom when we are aware of having double the Lord! Run to God all would be restored and we must be willing to accept the impact of our mistakes. However, running the world / the demons with a conscious, will terminate our relationship with God for eternity. There is no forgiveness.

Hebrews 6: 4-6

6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Which do you prefer? Consider it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment