God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Life - Continued

The meaning of life in general:
- still breathing, there is pulse, still alive
- situation / state of good, happy, sad, frantic, rich, poor, sick, healthy, spirit, flagging
- love, in love, happy, heartbroken, disappointed, depressed
- employment, position, achievements, education, dreams, hopes
- an important, valuable, useless, meaningless, a new beginning, the end of everything
- etc.

The meaning of life according to the Bible dictionary:
- Lord God is a living God and to Him is the source of life (Psalm 36:10)
- life happens by His word (Genesis 1, Psalm 33:9)
- "the Word was life and the life was the light of men" (Jn 1:5)
- and 'eternal life' (= life to its fullest) were given to everyone who believes in Jesus Christ (John 3:16, 36)

The meaning of life for me is not mean anything without the Lord Jesus and me. From everything that has been my experience, only He who never leave me I also never disappointed. He's always there for me. He always understands me. He ends meet my needs, my comfort, I began to rebuke, warn me, all for the good of me because he really loves me. And I include the 'His son' a 'recalcitrant' .. Well .. Jesus is my life ..

Now .. What is the meaning of life for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment