God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

No Tension

Calm down against anything that could happen to you. Calm in Me . Be patient and let it do its work patience perfect. Do not ever think of things that can destroy. How could you be crushed if I'm with you?

Do not think about the tension in this life. There is no tension for my children. Do you not see that I am God, the Creator of everything? Did I not form any part of my creations? Did not I know anything that can be borne by humans without feeling depressed? Could I, the Creator, to expect something that can ruin any of my creations?

Of course not! This tension occurs because only when you serve another master - the world, fame, human opinion, or bear the burden of two days in a day.

Remember, it should not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment