God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Do Not Hoard Whatever

You shall love Me and do My will. Nothing bad will happen to you. Do not be afraid to think about tomorrow. Surrender into my presence will bring peace. God will help you. A strong desire to bring the fullness. Peace is like a river that flows quietly, which is clean, remove all the irritating things.

You will be taughtpersevere with your prayer time, even when it was apparently to no avail. Satan will try in any way to stop it your persistence. Do not mind the devil. He will say that evil spirits would enter. Do not mind the devil.

Calm down. Courage does not reflect the waning power of God. Expect all the time.

Do not be afraid of poverty. Let the money flow smoothly. I would drain money came in, but you have it into the outside. I never send money to remain silent in one place - I just send them to people who want to distribute to others. Do not keep anything for yourself. Do not hoard anything. Have what you need and use. This is My Law Discipleship.

No comments:

Post a Comment