God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Deep Love

Cry out to me, then I'll listen and bless you. Put it in my barn supplies that are not limited to your needs and the needs of others. Look for the beautiful righteousness, then you will get it.

There will be times you will be sitting in the silence and feel left alone. Thus, I ordered you to remember what I told you just like what I say to Emmaus.

However, there is a season in the top, after my ascension into heaven, my students consoled himself by saying, "Did not he say this to us?"

You will feel My presence even though you did not hear anythingStay in My presence. "I am the light of the world", but sometimes with pity, I held the light is too bright, because if not, in the blinding light of that, you will not be able to see your way and what you do everyday.

Before ascending into heaven, a lot of people sit and drink with ecstasy because the notice of God. At that time you are a traveler who only needs the struggle, strength, and leadership each day.

Oh, listen to My voice full of longing and joy. Do not ever confuse. I have no rivalIf people find the voice of the world, I will withdraw.

This life has hurt you. Only a life that is difficult that can really save.

=========================================================

You can not ignore the discipline. That is the characteristics of discipleship. My children, believe Me always. Do not ever rebelled

Trust given to Me today will get rid of the pain My heart because of your refusal of My love that is willing to suffer in the world. "I've died for you, My children, and Can you believe it to be like that to Me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment