God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Yearning God

To every ear is listening to Me, I will speak;
To every heart is waiting for mMe, I come;
Sometimes I do not speak. I could be asked to wait in My presence, that ye may know that I'm with you.

Remember the people who came in droves to Mme during I was in the world. They all want something. Desperate to be cured, eager to be taught, eager to be fed.

Remember, when I meet their needs and grant their request for a diverse, which means for Me is when found in the crowd were one or two people who would come after Me, to be near Me, to live in the Lord. How My Eternal Heart longing fulfilled in that way.

Entertain Me for a moment, by letting Me know that you will find Me to be able to live in My presence, to be near Me, not for preaching, not to get things that are physical, not even to get My message, but true definitely for with Me. Human heart longing to be loved heart of God related to His Majesty.

I bless you. Bow your heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment