God set the steps people, whose lives are pleasing to Him.
When he fell, not to lie, because the Lord sustains his hand.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Patient

Apparently, patience is not there a limit .. It's just that I felt it was not able to be patient .. All I have to accept .. Should always be able to forgive .. Must be able to resist .. Must speak soft and sweet, although heart is actually being angry ..

Oh God, what am I able to live it .. Really, I think I want to rebel .. But thy spirit and conscience will not let me .. I'm supposed to do? I also want to understand ..

But my heart You always calm, comfort me , also explain to me why I have to wait .. And You were right .. With patience, my heart became glad, and seen the results of my patience, and I have avoided the problem because it has been patiently ..

God .. You always right in your rules. Indeed, laws and regulations that You make is not to destroy us, your people, but for the good of us, for the sake of our salvation, for the sake of our welfare ..

Lord, thank you for all your kindness. You always give the best for the people belonging to You .. It's immeasurable love Your faithful. Your infinite patience with me.

God, indeed, capable me to be always patient in all things. Because that's true. Because that's what You do for us. I really love You, Lord, with all my heart and with all my strength, and with all my mind. Really, there's nothing else like You. Only You, Lord .. Only You ..

No comments:

Post a Comment